Twitter
RSS
Facebook
Miles Allen Blackwell
June 22, 2012
Home
Photo Albums
Monthly Photos
Baby Momma Through the Weeks
24 February 2012
Week 14
Here's the mom-to-be at 14 weeks (we're currently in Week 23).
Week 14
Facebook Comments Plugin Enhanced by
TechnoClouds Blogger Tutorials
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to X
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Posted on
Friday, February 24, 2012
by
test
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
AddThis
Popular Posts
Two Months Old
Miles is now two months old!!! (As of yesterday 8/22). Here he is on his two-month birthday. And here is a 1-month photo for comp...
Week 26
Week 37
Week 37 is almost done. Baby Blackwell is full term and will be here soon. Melanie has been feeling him dropping and now experiences occas...
Boston Trip
Welcome back to Miles' blog. He's been a busy guy lately, travelling across the country on planes, trains, and boats. Last weekend...
Hello pregancy symptoms! (Week 33)
Hi there! Melanie here! So things have been going pretty well. Time flies and we're in week 34! I'll start going to the doctor every...
Week 31 - Pregnancy Snoring & Labor Class
Last night, Melanie's pregnancy snoring woke me up - and I was wearing earplugs! Maybe it's her subtle way of preparing us for many...
2 Days Until Due Date
Still nothing new to report. Melanie is SO restless and ready for him to get here, she's been cleaning the house. Yes, folks, you rea...
1st Ultrasound
On November 11, we had the first ultrasound. At this point in the pregnancy, everything was still a little surreal. Melanie wasn't rea...
Feeling it!
I'm feeling it!! 20 weeks! I am glowing (likely with filth as I haven't showered yet). Around 18 weeks, I first felt the baby! ...
Week 23 Photos
As Week 23 comes to a close, Mel and baby are now about 2/3 of the way through the 2nd trimester. Here are a couple pics from this past wee...
Categories
11 months old
(9)
9 months old
(9)
5 months old
(8)
7 months old
(8)
walking
(8)
3rd trimester
(7)
10 months old
(6)
Powered by
Blogger
.
Links
Miles' Photo Albums
Babymoon Gulf Shores, AL
Contributors
Melanie
test